IDC IIT Bombay Calls For Interview


Finally! A good result of 2014. Industrial Design Centre (IDC) of Indian Institute Of Technology Bombay (IIT B) has shortlisted me among the students called for Design Aptitude Test (DAT) and Portfolio presentation (Interview) for their Master of Design (M.Des) course. Phew! The results are a sense of relief after a series of unfavourable results post graduating. Well, it's not sort of an achievement because I've to go through some more tests and interview to get The seat. But receiving an interview call from the nation's most prestigious institute is a nice feeling in itself.

I've been called for two disciplines viz., Visual Communication Design and Mobility & Vehicle Design. Don't know what they liked- my portfolio which included The Most Common Sight On Delhi Metro, my academic profile, my SOP (quite an exhaustive one) or my performance in preliminary CEED (Common Entrance Exam For Design) in which I had secured All India Rank 166...Doesn't matter! Now I have to work on my portfolio since I'm left with hardly ten days. Reputed college means a strong portfolio. Also, I'll have to revise my basic engineering principles which actually are not as basic as they sound to be. Got so much to do in this time frame.

Mumbai, Chetan's coming!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tale Of Melon City - Storyboard

Lord Ullin's Daughter - Storyboard