Lord Ullin's Daughter - Storyboard


A blast from the past...Did this storyboard in 2010 for my brother's holiday homework when he was in 9th standard. Lord Ullin's Daughter was part of English Literature course (CBSE) in school during my time as well as during my brother's time. This was an amazing poem, still close to my heart. A true love story with an unfortunate end.

But, I am different :D I don't like sad endings, though they exist. I gave the poem a comic touch and transformed it, and as you would see in the sketch, my brother's teacher also wrote, "You have transformed it."



You can read the poem here

Comments

  1. I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities, Thanks for this great share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Enthusiastically agree? Respectfully beg to differ? Have your say in the comment box. Anonymous comments are allowed though they are moderated.

Popular posts from this blog

The Tale Of Melon City - Storyboard