My Portrait Sketches - 2017


These days, I am learning to do portrait sketching...Actually, I already know how portrait sketching is done but I have simply forgotten the tricks as I am doing it after almost 15 years. So, I am picking up new tricks and styles while I am scribbling my pencils and pens on paper. I have messed up with a lot of faces while have successfully created a few. In fact, the primary motto of going away from Facebook 'again' (shall post the article on 1st Jan'18) was to concentrate on things that make me happy.
So, here are my sketches of 2017 in reverse chrono order. Actually, I am not adding all the sketches, the ones I messed up shall not get public :) Shall keep updating this post till 31st Dec'17.

Tools: Graphite pencils, Colour pencils, Crayons, Sketch-pens, and Ball-point pens.

















Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely comply with some points that you just have mentioned on this post. I appreciate that you just have shared some reliable recommendations on this review.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Enthusiastically agree? Respectfully beg to differ? Have your say in the comment box. Anonymous comments are allowed though they are moderated.

Popular posts from this blog

The Tale Of Melon City - Storyboard

Lord Ullin's Daughter - Storyboard